What would you do with £3k?
If you’re a BAMER led nonprofit and a member of BAMER HUB, you have a chance to win £3k.
Applications close at 11:59pm GMT 9/7/21, Terms and Conditions apply.
2. Complete the application form, telling us what you would do with the £3k.
3. If successful then you’ll move to the next stage, where you’ll need to submit a 60-second elevator pitch.
Hi , to fill in this application you need to be a Full Members, but don't worry, it comes free for a year to all members who have completed their Digital Resilience Check. Its free and is adapted from our tried and tested AVOCADO+ Accelerator Programme. It is the only one of its kind in the UK and specifically designed for BAMER led non-profit organisations. Start yours now by clicking here.
1. How to enter
- Applications must be made using the form provided and before 11:59pm on 9th July 2021. Applications not made in this way may not be considered.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to grant special permission for an alternative application method on a case-by-case basis.
2. Eligibility for entry
- Open to BAMER-led organisations which are full members on BAMER HUB bamerhub.com
- The entering organisation must have at least two committee or board members
- The entering organisation must be able to supply a valid Charity Commission or Companies House registration number, or its governing documents if it is not registered.
3. Choosing a winner
- Money4YOU will shortlist up to five organisations to go through to the final round.
- The final round will invite BAMER HUB members to vote for their favourite application based on the videos submitted by the shortlisted orgnanisations.
- The winner of the final round will be the organisation with the most votes.
- Only one vote per BAMER HUB member can be cast.
- Should any votes be made in breach of the rules, Money4YOU reserves the right to consider these votes as invalid.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to deny the grant to the winning organisation should they not meet the entry criteria or if Money4YOU has concern over the conduct of the organisation.
4. The prize
- The prize is a cash grant of £3,000.
- Money4YOU reserves the right to change or withdraw this prize without notice.
- Further conditions may be placed on the prize following the receipt and review of the entering organisation’s application.
5. Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Money4YOU, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Money4You, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected
6. Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Money4YOU or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.