These five non-profit organisations have been shortlisted to receive a grant of £3k to further their charitable causes. They are all thoroughly deserving winners, but we only have one grant to give away. The organisation with the most votes will win, so choose which cause you would most like to support by watching their videos and voting for the one you think is the best. Voting closes at 23:45GMT 08/12/20, Terms and Conditions apply.
Asian Single Parents Network
Black Therapy Matters
1. How to enter
- a. Applications must be made using the form provided and before 12:00pm on 25th November 2020. Applications not made in this way may not be considered.
- b. If shortlisted, video submissions must be made by 5pm on the 2nd December 2020.
- c. Money4YOU reserves the right to grant special permission for an alternative application method, on a case by case basis.
2. Eligibility for entry
- a. Open to BAMER-led organisations which are registered on BAMER HUB www.bamerhub.com.
- b. Entrants must not have received a grant from Money4YOU as part of Dragons Den 2020.
- c. The entering organisation must have at least two committee or board members
- d. The entering organisation must be able to supply a valid Charity Commission or Companies House registration number, or its governing documents, if it is not registered.
3. Choosing a winner
- a. Money4YOU will shortlist up to five organisations to go through to the final round.
- b. Priority will be given to current AVOCADO+ Fellows and AVOCADO+ Alumni.
- c. The winner of the final round will be the organisation with the most votes following a public vote on video submission.
- d. Money4YOU reserves the right to withhold the grant from the winning organisation should they not meet the entry criteria or if Money4YOU has concern over the governance of the organisation.
4. The prize
- a. The grant amount of £3,000 is to be used exclusively for the charitable intent for which it was requested.
- b. The grant is a donation and as such, we reserve the right to monitor how it is used.
- c. Should a grant be used for purposes other than that indicated or the organisation found to have provided false information, a refund will be demanded and the information may be shared publicly.
- d. As a condition to receiving this grant, we will require you to submit a one-page report accompanied by a short two minute video every six months.
- e. Please keep comprehensive financial records in relation to this grant as we reserve the right to request to see them at any point in time.
- f. Compliance with UK laws especially with regards to Equal Opportunities and Discrimination as well as Money Laundering is expected.
- g. We will use your contact information to inform you of future Money4YOU events and opportunities.
- h. Our Funders may be given your information for feedback purposes.
- i. Your photos, information about your organisation and grant details will be used by us for publicity and awareness on various media platforms.
- j. You will be expected to mention, give credit to and publicise Money4YOU in all work undertaken in relation to this grant, on your website and on social media.
- k. Funds will be released subject to Agreement to the Terms & Conditions and provision of the following:
- i. A recent bank account in the name of your organisation, showing your bank details
- ii. Evidence that your organisation is majority Black, Asian, Multi-ethnic or Refugee led.
- iii. Proof that you are a non-profit organisation viz.:
- 1. Registered charity or social enterprise number
- 2. Names of trustee/board members
- 3. Copy of your registration certificate (or letter)
- 4. Copy of your governing document
5. Limitation of liability
- a. Insofar as is permitted by law, Money4YOU, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Money4You, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
6. Data protection and publicity
- b. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Money4YOU or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.